Become a Papercute Brand Rep
- Follow J-Fashion or K-Fashion?
- Post on Twitter and Instagram?
- Have a closet full of cute clothes?
- Love interacting with people?
- Enjoy coming up with creative events and contests?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you’d be a great fit for the Papercute team!
Papercute Brand Rep known as a Papercutie have responsibilities including, but are not limited to, the following:
- Living a “kawaii lifestyle”
- Generate awareness and excitement for Papercute’s styles and product offerings through social media posts to help drive sales
- Leverage your social media skills and your personal network to enhance events and drive brand engagement on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, including creating original content
- Maintain a constant line of communication with the Papercute team
- Provide recaps, photos, and required documentation of each activity by the assigned deadline
- Receive promotional materials and product, making sure to keep the items in a safe place
- A link to our shop name in your social media profile with a 10% coupon
For this position you will receive:
- Newly launched Papercute products
- Access to additional awards, incentives, and exclusive brand opportunities
- 40% off anything including sales!
Still interested? Get started on an application below!